Kids can be expensive, especially when it comes to dining out. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Check out our list of 35 restaurants where kids eat free! You’ll be able to take your little ones out for a meal without breaking the bank.
Restaurants Where Kids Eat Free
In fact, you don’t have to cook all week because there’s a different restaurant that offers free kids’ meals each day of the week!
Kids Eat Free Sunday
Although Sunday is part of the weekend, there are a few restaurants where kids can eat free on Sunday!
- Arriba Mexican Grill: Kids under 10 eat free with the purchase of an adult entree. Cannot be used with other coupons or offers.
- Blue Mesa Grill: Kids ages 5 and under eat free with the purchase of an adult meal from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit: Kids 12 and under eat free with the purchase of one adult meal per kid. Kids also get free ice cream daily.
- Qdoba Mexican Grill: Kids eat free meals with the purchase of an adult enchilada entrée.
- Steak ‘n Shake: For every $9 you spend, you get one free kids plate (drinks and shakes not included).
- Hooters: Kids 12 and under can eat for free with the purchase of an adult meal.
Kids Eat Free Monday
Mondays are a great day to eat out because there are not a lot of people out, and you’re sure to get good service. And, if you have kids, you can take advantage of some great deals!
- Fuddruckers: Although it’s not totally free, all kids meals are $1.99 with the purchase of an adult entrée from 4 p.m. to close at Fuddruckers.
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill: On Mondays kids ages 12 and under get a free meal with the purchase of an adult entrée.
- Golden Corral: Depending on your location, kids under 10 years of age eat for free between 5 and 9pm. However, you must present their coupon from their Facebook page..
- IHOP: Kids 12 and under eat free everyday from 4 and 8pm. You get 1 free kids meal per 1 adult entree. Drinks are not included.
- TGIFridays: This varies by location, but at many locations, kids eat free on Mondays. At some TGIFs kids eat free on Tuesdays. Check your location before dining.
- McAlister’s – Everyday of the week, kids eat for $0.99. Drinks are not included.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Kids 12 and under eat for $1.99 with the purchase of an adult meal While not totally free, this is a great deal.
Kids Eat Free Tuesday
Tuesday is the BIG day. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from that offer free kids meals with the purchase of an adult meal on Tuesdays!
- Bob Evans:Starting at 4PM, Bob Evans offers 1 free kids meal for every adult meal.
- Denny’s: If you’re looking for an earlier dinner, get 1 free kids meal with every adult meal at Denny’s starting at 4PM.
- Ruby Tuesday: Get there after 5PM and get 1 free kids meal for every adult meal.
- TGIFridays: With the purchase of 1 adult meal, Kids get a free meal and drink.
- Pizza Hut: 1 free kids meal with a dine-in purchase of an adult dinner buffet on Tuesday nights. Varies by location.
- Ponderosa Steak House: Varies by location. Kids can eat for free with a purchase of an adult dinner buffet on Tuesday nights.
- IHOP: Kids 12 and under can eat for free from 4 to 8 PM at. For every adult meal purchased, you get one free children’s meal.
- Famous Dave’s: Score a free kids meal with every adult meal on Tuesdays.
- Chik-fil-a: This varies by locations, but most chains offer a free kids meal from 5-7:30PM on Tuesdays. Call before you go.
- Applebees: For each adult entree you get one kids meal for $0.99. Only for kids 12 and under.
- Chilis: Get a free kid’s meal with the purchase of an adult entree.
Kids Eat Free Wednesday
Wednesday is another great day to eat out with your family. Here are all the amazing restaurants that offer free kids meals!
- Firehouse Subs: Kids eat free with the purchase of an adult combo meal.
- Logan’s Roadhouse: Kids ages 10 and under get a free meal, including one side and one drink, with the purchase of an adult entrée.
- Qdoba Mexican Grill: Kids get a free meal with the purchase of an enchilada entrée.
- Rainforest Cafe: Although not totally free, kids ages 12 and under eat for $2.99 from 5pm to close.
Kids Eat Free Thursday
Once you get into Thursday, you’re probably burnt out from cooking. Here are some great places to score free kids meals.
- Old Country Buffet: Thursday is family night, so kids eat for $1.99 from 5PM-8PM.
- Ryans: From 5PM-8PM kids eat for just $1.99 every Thursday.
- Denny’s: Denny’s offers two nights of free kids meals. Tuesday and Thursday. Kids 12 and under get a free meal from 4PM-10PM.
Kids Eat Free Friday
Unfortunately, Friday is a big night where lots of people are eating out, which means not many restaurants offer free kids meals. However, there are a couple that offer free meals everyday:
- Golden Corral: Everyday kids 3 and under can eat for free at Golden Corral.
- Jim Dandy: Daily, kids 5 and under can get a free kids entree with the purchase of $5 or more.
Kids Eat Free Saturday
Saturday is another big day where not many restaurants offer free kids meals. Here’s what we’ve found:
- Steak ‘n Shake: Get one free kids plate for every $9 spent. Shakes and drinks are not included.
- Marie Callender’s: Get one free kids’ meal with each adult meal purchased on Tuesdays and Saturdays at Marie Callender’s.
Tips and Tricks
- Call the restaurant. Before you head out for a free kids meal, make sure to call the restaurant and verify. Policies change from time to time.
- Look at your check. Make sure the restaurant you attended took off the kids’ meals from the check. If they didn’t, remind them that kids eat free.
- You must purchase an adult meal. For almost any restaurant, you only get 1 free kids meal per adult meal.
- Don’t forget birthdays and holidays. Many restaurants offer birthday freebies and discounts for certain holidays. Check their website for more details!
More Money Saving Tips With Kids
- 10 Summer Activity Savings Ideas
- Kids Bowl Free All Summer
- How to Save Money With Cloth Diapering
- Rock Bottom Prices for Kids Clothes
Do you know of any other restaurants that offer free kids meals with the purchase of an adult meal? Let us know in the comments, below!