This post may contain affiliate links in which we may get a small profit.
Do you struggle with saving money for back to school? We have a challenge for you! This Back to School Saving Challenge is going to be fun for the whole family, but it will also help you save money for all those back-to-school expenses.
Here’s the Back to School Saving Challenge Works:
- Decide how much you want to save.
- Divide that amount by the number of weeks until school starts.
- Put away that amount each week in a special place, like a piggy bank or mason jar.
- At the end of the challenge, you’ll have saved up the money you need for back-to-school shopping!
This is a great way to teach your kids about saving money and setting goals. Plus, it’s a fun way to get everyone involved in the family finances. Give it a try and let us know how it goes!
Have you started your back-to-school shopping yet? If not, now is the time to start saving for all those expenses. The Back to School Saving Challenge is a great way to do that. By setting aside a little money each week, you can save up for everything you need without going into debt.
Back to School Saving Checklist
Need a back-to-school saving checklist that will help you save on everything? Here are a few ideas of areas in which you need to start saving! It’s fun to spend a lot of money in the summer, but we can’t forget about the upcoming expenses of school.
Don’t forget, you can also use the Back to School Saving Challenge to save for other expenses, like extracurricular activities or field trips.
Why is back to school so expensive?
Back to school time can seem so expensive because you’re buying a lot of things at once.
If you don’t want to do the back-to-school saving challenge, then I have a few tips for you!
- Buy your school supplies on Amazon in bulk.
- Buy from online boutiques to save money!(PoPoPie) Shopping online with stores can be expensive.
- Download Printable Coupons to help you save money on school supplies!
If you have any back to school saving tips for us, leave them in the comments!
If you have a kiddo just starting kindergarten this year, make sure you grab a kindergarten T-shirt for them!